الأحد، 30 يونيو 2013

برودكاست امنيات 2014 , برودكاست جميله 2014 , برودكاست بلاك بيرى 2014

So on this very special day

I would like to say to you

I hope you'll always find happiness

In whatever you may do

















May this birthday be just the beginning of a year filled with happy memories, wonderful moments and shining dreams







Wishing you all the fun and excitement that only birthdays can bring







Cake...

Eat a little

Eat a lot

Eat untill you have to stop









You're older today than yesterday but younger than tomorrow, Happy Bday







May your birthday be filled with excitement, joy, and laughter







Don't count your years for we all know you're one year older than last year







Lot's of people are thinking of you on your birthday; I just wanted to let you know I'm one of them. Have a wonderful day







Although I can't wish you a happy birthday in person; I will spend the whole day with happy thoughts of you







Wishing you all the best in the year to come. May your days be filled with sunshine and beautiful colors. And may your nights be filled with comforting dreams and wishes to come







You think you're special because its your birthday today. That's complete nonsense... you're special every day







Hope your birthday is just the beginning of a year full of happiness







It's your birthday and I can't be there

But I'll send you a special birthday wish and a little prayer

Have a happy birthday

I hope that all of your birthday wishes come true

May you have a great time today and find happiness in everything you do







I hope that you have the best birthday that you could wish for

And I hope that the candles on your cake go out with your first puff

For then your wish will come sparkling true







So many wishes

So many smiles

Too many memories

Too few words

With one big Birthday

Happy Birthday!





via منتديات تغاريد http://vb.tgareed.com/t383974/

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق